Looking for more low-budget marketing ideas?
I’m all about no-cost and low-cost digital marketing tactics to grow your business and boost your brand. Let’s take a look at a handful of these marketing ideas. You might want to add them to your tool box.
5 Low-Budget Digital Marketing Ideas for Small Business
- Check out a new social media platform. Telegram is an online messaging app that’s similar to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. You can use it to send messages to your friends, clients or customers. Stay up-to-date also with any changes or new features in the platforms you’re already using. Every couple of weeks there seems to be something new.
- People love lists. Tutorials and expert interviews score high too, so give your audience what they want. Visuals like GIFs, memes and live-streamed videos work too. If you’re posting articles, make sure they have lots of valuable information, and that they’re at least 1,250 words. Longer format content seems to work best for SEO.
- Reach out to old customers with email. Write a subject line that gets attention and match your delivery time with what works with your audience. How do you know? Read research from your email provider, content you find online, and look at your own stats.
- Repurpose popular content. If you’re looking to get the biggest bang for your buck, convert articles into infographics and your Q&As to blog posts. You can also take your FAQs and turn those into videos as well and optimize the heck out of them. Repurposing content in new formats will help you reach different audiences.
- Tap into free PR. Sign up for HelpAReporter or HARO, and pitch journalists daily. Create a template that’s easy to copy and paste, then just fill in your expert tips, and off your pitch goes! When you get picked up, share your mention on all platforms — and of course with your clients.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. I’d love to talk with you about your marketing and PR. Check out my website, RobinSamora.com and then let’s set up a Zoom call Talk tomorrow!