What’s LinkedIn up to lately? LinkedIn stories. Let’s take a look at what they’re all about.
LinkedIn Stories has just been launched globally and it allows the LinkedIn community and brands with a company page to publish photos, images, and videos on the mobile app, much like Instagram stories.
So, what does it look like?
5 Features of LinkedIn Stories
1) LinkedIn members and brands on company pages will be able to share a story, similar to Instagram, and the stories will be ephemeral. That means they’ll be available for 24 hours, then they’ll disappear.
2) You can post a photo image or video – but only 20 seconds long. You’ll also be able to upload them from the gallery and be able to add customized stickers and text.
3) To make things more fun on LinkedIn and lighten up the platform, there’ll also be a Question of the Day. So in between prospecting and polling and posting, and looking at what your competition is up to, you can answer the question, creatively.
4) Another feature is that you’ll be able to send messages to your contacts and followers, and track which users saw your story.
5) You can delete your own stories, download them to save – and heaven forbid, report a story that’s inappropriate.
Bottom line, companies and brands will be able to create and post content, engage with prospects, employees, and vendors and also have a chance to share what’s going on behind-the-scene.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. Want to grow your business and get more visibility? Visit my website at RobinSamora.com and learn more. Talk soon!