Want some Instagram Live tips?
Video marketing is hot and so is Instagram. So, if you’re going to be going Live, you want to look good and make sure the experience for your viewers is top notch.
5 Marketing Tips for Instagram Live for Business
- Make sure you practice first. Set up a dummy account and run through your broadcast a couple of times to get more comfortable in front of the camera. This is also a great time to check your lighting and make sure your voice is coming through crystal clear.
- Prep your broadcast beforehand. If you’re using slides for a presentation or being joined by a guest, make sure you have everything you need at hand, and are ready to go. Hey, I was a Girl Scout so I know firsthand, ‘be prepared,’ Plan ahead to help you avoid technical errors or delays while trying to get everything just right.
- Give viewers a reason to tune in. This can be as simple as having a compelling guest host a Q&A, offering a limited number of spots, or creating an offer only available to those who tune in. You want to create FOMO. Fear of missing out
- Promote your broadcast ahead of time. Viewers can’t tune-in if they don’t know about what you’re doing. Let them know exactly when to tune-in and why they should. Promote on Instagram or other social channels where your audience hangs.
- Finally, put your phone on “Do Not Disturb.” Nothing is more annoying than having a call come in during your live broadcast. Viewers also won’t be too happy if you give them motion sickness. Mount your phone or use a tripod. It makes all the difference in the world.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. Instagram live isn’t for everyone, but it could be right if that’s where your target market is. Not sure how to reach your customers? Let’s schedule a zoom call and find out. I’m at RobinSamora.com. Talk tomorrow!