Growing a business to seven figures isn’t done overnight. Here’s a quick guide.
Want to get your business to the seven-figure mark? Look at some of best practices.
5 Marketing Tips to Scale Your Business
1. Clarity and consistency count. On social media and every platform, make a commitment to be consistent. Create a unified brand, image, and messaging across all channels. You’ll also want to repurpose your content as video, live streams, gifs, quotes and more. That way you’ll have more time to focus on other revenue generating ideas.
2. Make your content relatable. When you understand your audience, you’ll know what kind of content they respond to. Be honest and speak to your audience, not at your audience. They’ll relate better. Plus, it helps earn their trust. Start a conversation. Get to know them. This is how relationships are built.
3. Align with other experts. Build a community with other experts and influencers who have a similar audience. Be a guest on their blog or podcast, or other media channels. Help promote each other and give a shout out, collaborate, co-brand a contest or events. Host Instagram or Facebook live streams together. You’ll expand your social media reach, gain more followers, convert more sales and gain recognition as an authority.
4. Make buying easy. If you don’t, you run the risk of your prospect shopping on your competitor’s platform. Use multiple touch points, video marketing, discounts and incentives. Give customers multiple ways to pay. And be sure to follow up. Don’t lose a sale because it’s not the right time.
5. Nourish your email list. What’s your email list worth? Take the price of your average product and multiply it by the number of subscribers. Say your service is worth $1,000 and you have 1,000 subscribers. That’s $1,000,000 in potential revenue –only if you nurture and grow your list. Just be sure to create a system to capture their email address. And promise me to stay in touch!
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. Scale your business big time and get the visibility you deserve. Visit my website at RobinSamora.com to book a call. Talk soon!