Are there secrets to content promotion? The word secret seems so hush hush, but what if I could tell you some easy ways to promote your content.
Let’s look at 5 Content Promotion Tactics that Work
- Don’t skimp on writing high quality content. There are no shortcuts — I wish there were. If you want to interest and engage your followers, you have to write about topics they care about. What are they interested in. Write for your audience. Add value to their lives. Trigger emotions. And don’t forget to come up with a catchy headline.
- Make it easy to hit the “share” button. Sharing ultimately helps your promotion efforts. Add icons with ShareThis and links to your content. This will allow you to expand your reach to attract a new audience.
- Collaborate with brand influencers. Customers trust recommendations from real people way more than advertisements from brands. For an extra bump and to gain even more expert authority, collaborate with an influencer who believes in the same values as your brand.
- Promote your content on multiple channels. Distribute content on email, social networking platforms, Facebook groups, Google My Business, as LinkedIn articles, and to associations that you belong to and support. They’re all opportunities to attract and engage an audience around your common interests.
- Optimize your content with keywords. Create high-quality information that’s tailor-made for your target market. Also tweak new and existing content to better perform on search engines so it will be the best answer for customers the moment they need what you offer.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. Want to know more about content marketing? Check out my blog post, How to Quickly Find Any Blogger’s Information. Use it to write and distribute your own content. Have a question? Email me at Robin@RobinSamora.com. Talk tomorrow!