Looking for some social media tools and resources? Here are some that I recommend to my clients.
You can go crazy with all the social media apps and tools that are out there, but there are some that are better than others. Here are five that I’ve recommended to clients; some are free, others offer a premium version.
5 Social Media Marketing Tools You May Not Know
1. Buzzsumo. Here’s an amazing tool that I love! It’s called Buzzsumo and it allows you to see what’s trending, to research influencers and popular topics. Pop around their site to look at what information is available and how it can help you in your content marketing.
2. Question DB. Need better blog ideas? Introducing Question DB. It’s not your typical keyword tool which means it’s valuable for writers and marketers looking to grow a blog. Choose the right words, and you’ll be rewarded with a large list of questions.
3. Loom. Loom is a video recording tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable videos. Want to add attention getting video to your sales and prospecting process? Loom may be just the thing.
4. Mixit. With video as the most watched media, it’s time to up your game, if you haven’t already. With Mixkit, you can find awesome stock video clips, stock music, sound effects and video templates — all for free! Take 10 minutes and see what Mixkit offers.
5. Similar Web. Want the skinny on your competitors? That’s where SimilarWeb comes in. It’s a website analytics and competitive traffic intelligence platform. You can scope out digital media intelligence, sales intelligence, research intelligence — even investor intelligence. Competitive insight is key to gaining market share.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. My passion is low-cost marketing to help you grow your business. Book a call to see if we’re the right fit! RobinSamora.com/letstalk. Talk soon!