Is your device overloaded with clutter, making you feel unorganized and overwhelmed? I know the feeling! Here are some tips that will help you improve productivity and give you some marketing time back.
5 Tips to Improve Marketing Productivity
1. Delete old files. If you think you might need them again, store them on an external hard drive.
2. Uninstall old apps. When you delete an icon, you might think the app is gone. But usually, the program is still stored in your device. Uninstall to really get rid of it and free up space.
3. Organize your desktop. When your screen is covered in icons, it’s hard to find anything! Delete icons you don’t need and move important files into folders.
4. Clean out your inbox. Hundreds of unread emails can be overwhelming and make it easy to miss important messages. Delete spam mail, and unsubscribe from lists you don’t need. Also, set a time to check your inbox every day, even if you don’t want to.
5. Use a cleanup tool. Tools like MyCleanPC or MacKeeper will delete your browsing history, cache, cookies, downloads, and all of the unnecessary clutter on your device.
Schedule time on your calendar, just like posting to social media, and it won’t be a chore.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. My passion is low-cost marketing to help you grow your business. Check out my website at RobinSamora.com, then schedule a call. Talk soon!