Looking for ways to build your business organically?
If you’re in business and have a limited budget, there are plenty of marketing strategies you can use to grow your business organically.
5 Ways to Grow Your Business Organically
- Build on what you already have. Talk to your current customers and get feedback on what they like and what could be better. Build their suggestions into planning new products and services.
- Engage with industry experts. The more involved you are in your industry, the more you’ll get noticed. Being engaged shows that you’re real and have something to say.
- Create a loyalty program. Offer incentives to people who share your Facebook page or are loyal followers on Instagram. Reward fans who show their love. Who doesn’t love free stuff or discounts?
- Don’t wait for customers to come to you. Be part of their community and join events online and offline. Offer virtual networking, host an Ask Me Anything session or pop-up office hours. You might even have some fun.
- Finally, don’t scare your customers away. Explain your service in a way they can understand and relate to. You want to appeal to the majority and not just a select few. Be human and show it. That’s why video is so powerful.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. If you like no-cost and low-cost marketing, download a copy 52 Marketing and PR Ideas to Get Attention. It’s at https://RobinSamora.com/52tips. Talk tomorrow!