If you’re wondering how to set up a Google Analytics Account and how it can help with your marketing – here are some simple tips.
Setting up a Google Analytics account is important if you want to analyze what’s going on behind the scenes at your website. To make it easy, here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Create an account: Go to the Google Analytics website and sign up for a free account by providing your website details.
- Add the tracking code: After creating an account, you’ll be provided with a tracking code. Add this code to your website’s HTML code, typically just before the closing </head> tag.
- Set up goals: Define what you want to track on your website, like form submissions, pageviews, etc. These will be your “goals.”
- Track events: Set up event tracking to track specific user interactions on your website, like clicks on buttons or links.
- Configure your dashboard: Customize your analytics dashboard to display the metrics that matter most to you.
- Analyze and share your data: Once you have data coming in, start exploring your analytics reports to understand your website traffic, user behavior, and performance.
Hey, I’m not a super techie and never want to be. But even I can follow these guidelines.