You’ve heard of Quora, but how do you use their Q + A platform as a marketing tool?
Want to use Quora like a marketing master? Well, why not? Here are 5 ways to do that.
5 Ways to Use Quora’s Q + A as a Marketing Tool
1. Create the perfect profile. Take your time writing one because Quora shows the first 50 characters in your profile as a tagline. You’ll also want to add a headshot, to humanize your brand. There’ll be lots of competition answering questions, so make sure that your answers stand out.
2. Research Industry topics. Be active and post though provoking question and answers. Give thought to them, like an expert would (and should). You can also repurpose your own content and save the questions asked. This is awesome because you can use the questions for blogs, articles or presentations.
3. Look for connections. Yes, Quora is a search engine but it’s also a social media platform. You can build relationships with customers and answer questions as the expert you are. Also, take a look at top followers or topics that interest you and contribute to those same topics and industry boards.
4. Choose the best questions to answer. Focus on answering question that deliver value for your brand. You’ll want to key an eye out for thread with a good number of upvotes too, because they’ll get a lot of engagement.
5. Step up to stand out. Show your passion in the way you answer questions. One great way is to use content you already have. Use snippets. Grab a quote. Edit a paragraph from something you’ve already written and create a link. This is an insider’s secret you’ll definitely want to check out.
I’m Robin Samora with the Fast Marketing Minute. My passion is low-cost marketing to help you grow your business and get more visibility. Check out my website at RobinSamora.com. Talk soon!