Wondering what a mobile marketing tour is all about and how it can promote your brand? Listen in.
A mobile marketing tour is a great way to bring your brand directly to your target audience. It’s also a unique way to interact with customers, build brand awareness and create a personal connection. Should you add a mobile tour to your marketing plan?
Here are 5 steps to launch your mobile marketing tour
- Identify your target audience: Determine who your target audience is and where they’re located. This will help you plan your tour route effectively.
- Define your goals: What you do hope to achieve from your tour? Are you looking to increase sales, build brand awareness, or generate leads?
- Choose your vehicle: Here’s the fun part. Decide what type of vehicle you want to use for your tour. It should be eye-catching and representative of your brand. Remember the Oscar Weiner hotdog mobile?
- Plan your route: Now that you know your audience, goals, and have a vehicle, map out a route that allows you to reach your target audience. Market with intention!
- Promote your tour: No one will know about your mobile marketing tour if you don’t promote it. Use social media, email marketing, and other promotional channels to create excitement about your tour.
What’s so great about mobile marketing tours?
Mobile marketing tours allow brands to connect with customers in a personal and memorable way. They can help build brand awareness, generate leads, and provide a fun and unique experience for customers.
What’s not to like about that?